As a courtesy to me and the universe, please speak to me before you copy or transcribe anything from this blog for profit- my work may be unpublished but it is of value to me, and if you are using my ideas to profit, hey, I want my cut of it!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

So much to do, so little time....

My deadline is this week. I have to alter and finish seven (yes, count them, seven) dress forms from Maya Road. Of course I left it to the last minute. Inspiration comes slow to me and as much as I want to take my time on this, time is running out. Doesn't help that I am still scrambling to hunt down my gear. Like the quilling tool I *know* I have but cannot find. I need it to finish off some frog buttons for the cheongsam outfit for one of the dress forms. And all my miniature and cutesy findings- all missing because I have waaay too much stuff and don't know exactly where they are. I just returned from having dim sum with my mum and sister and subsequently paid a visit to the parental home. Found a box of miscellanous crafty stuff I had left behind so I dragged that home. There were some Prima flowers in the box. I shall have to examine it closely to see if I can incorporate some of the flowers on the dressforms.

Well, I guess I better get back to work. No rest for the wicked :)




1 comment:

Nancy said...

I just love these dress forms you have going, the colours and designs are great!
I'm really going to try one, but I have a feeling they may be addictive too :)